Wednesday 22 May 2013

Moana reading activity


http://www.rotoruadailypost.co.nz/news/x-factor-judge-brings-tour-to-rotorua/1875550/


I chose this article because Stan Walker is a X factor judge and it interests me that he is doing a world tour and starting right here in Rotorua, New Zealand. Stan Walker is a good singer and judge but he is not my favourite singer or judge, my faviroute judge is Melonie Blatt, and my faviroute singer is a whole lot so I am not going to list them.



This is the X factor judge Stan WalkerStan Walker is coming to Rotorua.

3 comments:

  1. I think it is good that you are expressing your real feelings about stan walker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade your article is really really good I like on how you have got your favourite judge on there. Why do you like Melonie Blatt? I like Stan Walker as a judge too. :) Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great story/artical you did there Jade and the photo of him has a great big smile

    ReplyDelete